GET FOR FREE THIS INCREDIBLE PRIMER ON THEY KEY CONCEPTS OF RADIO MEDIA BUYING
There are three critical elements to ensuring a successful radio advertising campaign. They are: the scripting/messaging, the commercial production and the radio media air buy. This FREE downloadable article addresses the third component – the radio media buy.
The radio media buy is essential to ensuring that your commercial is being aired on the right station and being broadcast to the right listening audience. Your message must be heard by an audience demographic that matches your company’s product or service. It’s a simple concept that sounds easy. It’s not.
Unless you are intimately familiar with the radio industry acronyms, CPM, CPP, GRP, Market Share, and Listener Share, and as importantly, knowing how to read these metrics off a radio station sales representative’s proposed flight schedule, and interpret them, you should not be buying radio for your company.
THIS ARTICLE REVEALS THE CRITICAL CONCEPTS IN RADIO MEDIA BUYING
- Is your media buy efficient?
- Are you buying the right station?
- Should your radio commercials be :30 seconds or :60s?
- If you’re a local advertiser, should you buy more than 1 station?
- Are your spots airing at the best possible times for your company?
- Is the radio station that’s pitching you for your media buy skewing their numbers to make their station sound more appealing to you then they may really be?
- Is the radio station that’s pitching you giving you a fair and market-competitive price for your spots according to the size of audience they deliver?
IF YOU NEVER BOUGHT RADIO BEFORE YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE YOUR OWN FIRST CLIENT
If you never bought radio before you definitely do not want to be your own first client. Radio media buying is part art, part craft, part science. Even experienced marketing directors are confused by the arcane metrics and industry-specific terms associated with buying radio media. This is not an area where you can, or should, learn on the job, it will cost you, and your company money and almost guarantee poor results for your commercial campaign.
GET BETTER RESULTS - GET MORE CALLS - GET MORE LEADS
BE SMART, BE EFFICIENT, BE EFFECTIVE
GET THIS ARTICLE NOW