Below is the 'problem' radio schedule.
Can you figure out whats good and not-so-good about it?
(Answers Below - See Video Explanation)
How'd you do?
Here are the problems in the sample schedule:
Too few spots running on WAAA-AM - at least 18-25 spots per week should be running
- WAAA-AM spots running 12A-5A (overnight) have little or no value. If used, they should be free spots.
- Spots running 6A-7P on both stations are not efficient and priced too high. CPP should be negotiated closed to other dayparts.
- WBBB-AM schedule is too heavy - 39 spots should be reduced to 19-25.
- :30 spots on WBBB-AM should not be used. Schedule should consist of :60's
- A one week schedule may not generate sufficient results. Schedules should run 3-6 weeks