GET THIS FREE EBOOK ON WRITING RADIO COMMERCIALS, RADIO COMMERCIAL PRODUCTION AND IMPROVING YOUR RADIO RESULTS
Whether you’re a veteran copywriter, an experienced marketer, a novice to the radio industry, or a business owner presently using, or considering using radio for your company, this article is an invaluable tutorial packed with "24 Expert Tips" guaranteed to have an immediate and dramatic impact on improving the results of any company's radio campaign, increase leads and generate more sales.
Here’s a Peek at What You’ll Learn about Radio Commercial Writing & Radio Production
- Should the President of the company be the spokesperson?
- Should you use music, if so, what type?
- Regional accents and dialects? Problem, or not?
- Single voice reads vs. multiple voice reads? Which is better?
- Does your message match your market?
- :30 seconds or :60 seconds, which is right for me?
- Direct Response or Branding, which approach is better for my company?
What you Don’t Know About Radio Writing & Production Can Cost you Thousands!
What you don’t know about radio copywriting before your radio commercial copy lands on the mic stand can cripple your radio campaign, cost you thousands of dollars and produce nothing but disastrous results. The information in this book quickly and significantly improves your knowledge- base regarding the subtle, but essential bullion-sized bites of eye-opening facts that will dramatically and instantly improve your approach to writing and producing radio commercials that get immediate results.
15% OFF -- CREATIVE DISCOUNT COUPON
FREE INITIAL RADIO/MARKETING CONSULTATION
15% OFF CREATIVE COPY WRITING SERVICES FOR
YOUR FIRST PRODUCTION